Monday 13 May 2013

Every evening. Every you. (part four)

1 March 2013


The mall was so crowded that Lila's shopping bag hit someone near the escalator. She turned around and recognised the face in front of her.

"No way!" Lila almost screamed seeing Tom again with his new haricut
"Hey! What a coincidence! What's up?" Tom grinned very happily
"How are you? How can we meet so often, has this world shrunk or what?" Lila fixed her grab on the bags
"I don't know, the universe loves me for letting me meeting you so... often?" They both were smiling when suddenly Tom realised one of the shopping bag that Lila carried had "DEBRA" logo on it.
"Debra? You just shopped there?"
"Yeah, Deb's my new fashion stylist, so she reccommend me...."
"Wait, what? Your stylist? She lives next to my place! We're good friends!"
"You live in Orchard Block too?"
"Yeah, we just moved there last year, my mom wanted to live nearby to her office in Whitechapel as she's quite old but she loves her job so much that by keep working is the only thing that stops her feeling old at all"
"Whitechapel? Your mom's an accountant?" Lila stopped grinning for a while, shocked/
"She is! Why does that shock you?" Tom wondered about Lila's reaction
"Nothing, I've worked in Whitechapel once last year, an intern, but I didn't continue."
"Amazing! I wonder why Deb never told me she has a cute friend like you. I could ask her later, but that would be very inappropriate. Oh, this is unfair, you've met my dad, know my mom's an accountant and befriend with my neighbour but all I saw was your Andy brother and... Oh yeah, I don't even know where you work.." Tom reminiscing his previous meetings with Lila in many places.

"Lila!!! Here you are!" suddenly a loud voice disrupted their chit chat.
"Hey, Lex! Meet Tom here! Tom, Lex!" Lila introduced both
"I'm Lila's cousin. Nice to meet you!" Lex smiled properly and signed Lila to move on as they still had many things to buy there.
"So, see you around, Lil?" Tom understood the sign and let them go
"Bye now!" Lila moved away without any further talk to Lex nor Tom.


-to be continued-