Wednesday 8 May 2013

Every evening. Every you. (part three)

20 February 2013

A fair sunny day along the city market and Lila was looking for a perfect flower for her boyfriend.


"You're here.. You're everywhere! Good Lord!" Lila was shocked really seeing a figure she's been coincidentally meeting recently everywhere near flower baskets inside the store.
"No, this store's my dad's. You're stalking me, I must say" a naughty smile added Tom's charisma.
"Oh, what? No!" Lila blushed accordingly, her smile shimmered by the sun from the front window of that florist store. They laughed together at how coincident their lives are.
"I wish I could tell you about my dad earlier if you would've accept my coffee talk that evening" Tom remind her of his last week's proposal to her.
"Well, I guess we don't need that coffee talk anymore right now that I knew that your dad owns this florist" Lila responded diplomatically and Tom couldn't help to frowned his face towards Lila answer.

"Anyway, I'm looking for something special. You probably can help me now, or I'd better go to your father about flowe?"
"No, please, let me help. What kind of flower? For who? What occasion?" Tom was enthusiastic showing around the front flower stall to Lila.
"Umm, so my boyfriend's coming home tomorrow from a long business trip. I'm expecting a bouquet maybe, or you have any idea?"
"Ooh, it really depends......"


-to be continued-