Sunday 5 May 2013

Every evening. Every you. (part one)

1 February 2013



The book store wasn't too crowded. Lila was strolling around the classic shelf when suddenly a taller guy came approaching her, and greeting "can I help you?"
"Oh, do you work here?" Lila took a glance over his distinctive shirt, unlikely a storekeeper.
"Umm, no. I just like offering help to a cute girl"
"Oh, haha, that's a rare pick up. And thanks. But, no I'm just looking around." Lila smiled formally
"Is it crazy if I ask you out for a coffee after this?" He leaned against the shelf without being nervous
"What? Hahaha.." Laila was clumsy for a second, "I'm sorry but I have a boyfriend"
"Hey I'm not asking you to be my date. It's just an evening book talk in the coffee shop across this store" he pointed a small coffee shop in the corner of the street.
"But.. I'm not buying any book"
"That's okay, we can talk about this book that I just bought" he paused, improvising and raised a novel, "if you're interested"
"That's it! I'm afraid I'm gonna be interested with the book..." Lila paused "and in you" she blushed.
"That's normal if you're interested with the people who you feel connected with" he responded with a grin
"I'm afraid my boyfriend's not gonna like it. I'm flattered but sorry, no" Lila was still smiling heedlessly
"Oh, okay then. I'm Tom, by the way. Is that okay to know your name, at least?" He raised his hand and waited for Lila to respond, "my name is Lila"
"Well Lila, I guess I'll see you around!" He waived his hand and moved away to the cashier.




-to be continued-

No comments:

Post a Comment