Friday 28 March 2014

Day #500 I have loved you for

It's not yet the longest miles I've gone through. I remember the days that I did not stop thinking of breaking up with you. I wondered if I'm happy and if this is what relationship is. I wondered if you're worth the effort and the tears. I wondered if the times that we spent and the fights that we did were all for one good reason. I wondered if you were happy as I always wanted you too. I wondered if you ever realised how much sometimes I was hurt by your words or your attitude. I wondered if you have ever hated me, and hid it just to avoid conflict. I wondered these days that we've been through.

But you know what?


The fact that I love you holds me down from thinking of going away from you.
The fact that I love you calms down my anger and disappointment.
The fact that I love you opens my eyes that you love me too.
The fact that I love you heals every sadness and exhaustion.
The fact that I love you strengthens me from giving up.
The fact that I love you makes me stay. No matter what.

And I have loved you for five hundred days. Thinking of going another five hundreds?
I don't know. All I know is I love you. And I want to keep doing so until indefinite time and days.