Wednesday 4 November 2009

I QUIT LYING SINCE......

I was in the sixth grade of elementary school and my first assignment that year came from a mathematics teacher. He asked me to do three pages of questions without even explained any single thing to me about the subject. I was shocked yet challenged. I tried my best to do it myself and finally at the end of the night, I did all the problems and perfectly scored by my teacher.

Friday was my last-day of school and I had sports subject that day. I changed my uniforms into a brilliant and sporty trainings and I went to do the warming up. I was not very good in football but I was the fastest runner amongst my classmates. I was so proud of that.

Every Saturday night, I went to my violin lesson. My teacher was impressed by my talent in music. He admitted that I was his smartest student even compared with his old-students. I played several hard tunes and I almost won the violin competition that day. My teacher still calls me "runner-up" until the day he died. He passed away after awarding me with "the best violin learner" when I was 13 years old.

I studied geography although memorizing was a very hard thing to do. I didn't give up til I got the highest score when the final exam came. My mom bought me two pairs of shoes after she saw the paper. "Perfect gift for perfect kid" that sentence was always on my mind. It was like the happiest moment for me as a science kid because science kids don't do social matters. I didn't really care. All I knew is that geography is interesting.

I dated an idiot because he asked my many things about many subjects. I felt grateful to date him and somehow, he made me smarter by questioning and kept asking. I love answering question because it made me wonder what the answer was.

I quit learning tae kwon do because I saw too much blood in my mom's laboratory and it killed me to learn to fight. I hate violation and I hate violence. I hate playing baseball because I hate hitting.

I saw my dad killed in an accident right after I got to the first semester of the ninth grade. I cried histerically and mom kept saying that boys don't cry. So I was just looking at my dad's body while learning why did mom killed him. I never find the answer to that question.

Therefore, I survive from this cancer because I haven't find the answer yet to that question.
I think tomorrow will be the day when my mom finally release her answer to my after all curiousity.
I am waiting for tomorrow then.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment