Wednesday 9 December 2009

the premier

age of 1 is my premier moment to have a birthday, to have mom and dad.
age of 2 is my premier moment of being an older sister to my sweet brother.
age of 3 is my premier moment of being an uptown little girl living in a 2x2 m.
age of 4 is my premier moment seeing my parents struggling in earth
age of 5 is my premier moment to see "friends"
age of 6 is my premier moment of sharing mom to another brother
age of 7 is my premier moment of going to a place called school
age of 8 is my premier moment of being popular and hated around
age of 9 is my premier moment of loosing someone
age of 10 is my premier moment of having best-bad friends
age of 11 is my premier moment to live as a wannabe uptown girl
age of 12 is my premier moment of being free and hated by everyone
age of 13 is my premier moment of feeling in love
age of 14 is my premier moment of having enemies and enemies
age of 15 is my premier moment to be a real woman with monthly sickness
age of 16 is my premier moment as the witness of a real democracy and freedom
age of 17 is my premier moment of being loved and priceless and proud and hopeless
age of 18 is my premier moment in trying to live as an adult
age of 19 is my premier moment of being so lucky, so grateful, so happy
age of 20 is my premier moment when I am trying to get angry to myself, my destiny, my GOD.
age of 21 is my premier moment to struggle in earth,with no one and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment