Sunday 24 October 2010

ecoutez!

This is my 3rd sleepless night. Got nothing to think about, I quit thinking unimportant disease that affecting most of my brain cells. These bacteria seemed weak enough to be drifted away from my head.

I am listening to random songs in my netbook, burrying my head beneath these crazy opened eyes. My mind's flying 3miles above my bed, my hands are shaking as their fingers slowly type this text.

I always love imagining things about future, yet I am too poser to plan any of it. I have a dream, at least. And that keeps me awake and breathe everyday.

"Kiss me beneath the milky twilight"
One good line from a sweet band, me love music as I love eating (sometimes gotta get off of it)

What crossed my mind few hours ago was about my mom, my home and everything around.
I love having a daydream. My mom and my home are two best things in my life, I'd think million times to leave them, yes boyfie, millions time thinking to leave them. Come, join us here in the juggling party of life.

And smile, just smile, gorgeously :)

No comments:

Post a Comment