Thursday 18 August 2011

one step at a time (part 2)

"for god sake I saved his ass twice, Vin! What was he thinking?" Bella sesenggukan bercerita ke Vin. Vin yang dengar cerita Bella cuma diam sesekali mengusap punggung Bella.
"I think he just need some time, give it a break"
"Vin, if I let him go, who'd do my guarding class and my written assessment? I could always rely on him about that, and now he's prosecuting me like this."
"Bella, be true. what do you expect from a person like him? he's just been too insecure dating a person like you"
"I think it is normal, I'm afraid of losing him too"
"so what do you want?"
"I don't know, I just want him around"

peluit keras berbunyi panjang. Bella dan Vin merapikan seragam dan bergegas lari ke lapangan untuk fisik mental selanjutnya.

No comments:

Post a Comment