Wednesday 7 December 2011

something you fake, something you deny

J: "so what if she's not a virgin anymore?"
M: "it means that she had sex with some one else or more in the past"
J: "so what? that does not make her as a bad wife, as a bad mom for your kids"
M: "it is just something not culturally me, that's not how a woman should behave in our country"
J: "you're bothered with how people see and accept culture, huh?"
M: "I am not bothered. I just don't want to share my life with the person who has different vision with me"
J: "what vision? what makes the difference a big deal for you?"
M: "you cannot live with the person who has different way of thinking from you"
J: "what if she's willing to change and follow your vision"
M: "I will not be sure after knowing what she has been through then she would change"
J:"what makes you sure you are not gonna change your vision?"
M: "I am quite sure I am not gonna change, therefore I need a partner who can keep me strong"
J: "what's the guarantee that you won't change in the next ten or fifteen years?"
M: "let's do a prenuptial agreement then, just to reassure everything"
J: "is prenuptial agreement your culture? I don't think so"
M: "it is not, but now it is common and justifiable for unsure couples and insecure people"
J: "you are planning to have something in your culture with the person that you avoid to be from different culture and still you will do a prenup agreement which is so not your culture"
M: "what's the matter with you?"
J: "what's the matter with YOU?"
M: "if you don't want her, just admit it. you don't have to accuse or judge her. don't accept her with tonnes of terms and conditions as if you're the best man in the world who deserves the best bride as well. bear with the fact that you cannot deny the modernity of people and differences aren't your mock up border to limit yourself or anyone else to be settled and feel happy"




J: "if you want me to marry her, give me one good reason that she has changed and will keep on changing into a better one when she's with me. it is hard for me to accept the girl who has different vision and culture with me, and I don't want to burden myself and her in the future if she is not committed to the serious relationship called marriage. I don't bother if she's not a virgin, but I take account on the way she thinks and sees life."

No comments:

Post a Comment