Tuesday 1 May 2012

new arrivals

I have just received my books! Ordered since two weeks ago and have just arrived today in my mailbox. The excitement has gone a week ago, now it's just a misty feeling and curiosity of what they might bring me. I suppose this post today will not be as gloomy as how Mayday has always be covered.

So this May, enormous excitement and nerves are pacing quite high. I suggest they may blow my mind as much as the Spring wind presents itself recently in Leeds. I still love being in Leeds, I still have that spirit of studying abroad that I had nine months ago. I still enjoy living in this bloody country where weather and food are intolerable to my Asian decency. I set aside all grumpiness and jump right of the track that might bring me better, higher and faster; citius, altius, fortius.

So dissertation might take my mind the most this upcoming month. I will lure myself with the tempting Euro trip next month, just in case I'd lost the urgency of doing my tasks. Next thing, well family. Just like any other normal overseas students, I MISSED MY FAMILY! I am never a hypocrite saying I don't miss my siblings and our fights, our talks and our craziness. Oh I do! A LOT!





 I missed my best friends, too. They who never send me anything from home. I do care about them, I missed being their optional friend. I missed their call whenever they need me before leaving me aside afterwards. I missed their insensitivity and carelessness.

Another thing in May; accomplishing all goals I have set. Of course, keep writing here just to say 'hi' to stalkers and readers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment