Monday 20 August 2012

this day last year

nope! not because it's tanggal 20 or something about Lebaran hari ke-dua. It's about being away for almost a year. I might sound berlebihan, but this feeling is terrible, the feeling of comfort being on my own, as well as the feeling of missing home, brothers and parents a lot. I'm imagining going back to Jakarta, smelling the humid air and the rudest traffic in the world, it could be better though compared to the loneliness of dawn when there was no adzan, or the expense of eating simple food. Inasmuch, I don't feel like meeting again with hypocrite people, and the dizziness of Indonesia's atmosphere. Rasanya this day last year saya masih puasa, menghitung-hitung hari menuju Inggris dan menjemput visa yang udah issued. It was really exciting, and up until now I am still grateful of being away, independent and challenged. It is fun exploring some of the best cities in the world, earning one of the best education place in Europe, experiencing the hype of meeting new people in new environment.

oh this day last year. I don't feel like ending things, but I have been missing the best moments back home too.

No comments:

Post a Comment