Saturday 16 February 2013

A proposal (part five)



"What's with the candle, love?"
"I upset you yesterday, didn't I? Should have not proposed you that early, we should take it slow"
"Hey, if there was anyone who upset anyone, it's me upsetting you, I'm sorry. I really wish I could say yes, but, I just don't want to fake it and be unsure about it"
"It's okay, I love how we talk about anything confidently like this, randomly and nicely"
"I love this too! I don't want things to change!"
"I love your smile"
"Oh come on, you make this feels like a second date! Stop it! hahaha..."
"And I love when you're blushing"
"Dude, break it off! Hahaha.."
"What do you like about me, when we're having dinner?"
"Umm, there are many! You want me to name one? It's absurd!"
"Come on, on the top of your head?"
"Your gentle hand on mine"
"And?"
"You said on the top of my head! That's it!"
"Only it?"

"Hey, I love your smile too, I love the vein on your forehead when I ask you silly things. I love listening to your absurd futuristic ideas, I love how you analyse people around us. I love the way you read what I want on the menu. I love the way you make sure I've got my water ready for me even before I start eating. I love that you make sure I like the food that I eat. I love you!"
"Are those the things you'd like to constantly see? Or it's like an occasional favourite?"
"Well, I think it'd be the things I always treasure when I'm having a meal with you"
"Have I changed since our first dinner date?"
"Not that I know of, but you're getting paranoid every time I have my first food bite. It's like.. you're afraid I'm poisoned! Hahaha.."
"Hahaha.. I'm just worried you don't enjoy your time with me"
"That's non-sense! Being with you is like the only thing I look forward each day when working hour's finished. That's why I rushed and forgot my jacket most evenings; to see you down there in the lobby for me"
"Really? Well, picking you up in the office is like my favourite thing too! And see your daily make up fade away, you're just more beautiful when I make you smile at the end of the day"
"Oh dude, cut me some slack! I love you! We sound like a couple of dumb teenagers now!"
"I don't care if it gives me an idiot to show how much I love being with you"
"Am I blessed or what? Hahaha.. hey, let's eat!"....."watch me and my first bite now" .... "I'm okay, this is good, dear paranoid but lovely boyfriend"


-to be continued-