Friday 8 February 2013

A proposal.

"Getting married? Are you... Serious..ly nuts?"
"What? Why?"
"Are you sure wanna be attached.. To me?"
"Yeah, hell yeah I do, do you?"
"It's not the idea of, you know, being with you for the rest of my life. It's about spending the time only with one person; me. Aren't we gonna be bored to each other? Are we gonna go home and tell the truth that we miss the free single living? Are we really gonna be open up about anything to each other..."
"Yes, yes, yes. We're gonna share everything, we wake up next to each oter, we fight about many things, we make up to our best, we grow up and grow old together.."
"How are we gonna do all that?"
"How have we been doing all that? How did we survive this relationship?"
"Well, seriously, you're like very perfect for me, but am I?"
"Yes, you are. Trust me you are. If there's anyone in this world that I'd like to spend my life with, it's you. If there's anyone that I'd like to be the mother of my children, it's gotta be you. I'm sure of it. We've been thru... I know this is too early, but I just knew! I want you."
"Dude..that's... I love you, you know that I really wanna be with you no matter what"
"Then marry me, will you?"
.....



"Is it rude if I ask you to give me some time to think about it? Do I sound so not like any normal girls who'd just flattered, melted and say 'yes I do'?"
"No, take your time. I'll wait. We can always wait. We always do."
"God, the idea of being committed and attached, with a very convincing person like you... Freaks me out"
"Hey, what are you afraid of?"
"No, no. I'm not afraid of anything. It's just, life changes, people do too. I feel like... I don't see it... Umm... I'm not sure we're gonna be this sure today a couple decades from now..."
"Well, we all are changing. With you, I'm gonna change too, into a more mature and wise us, we're just doing it together instead of by ourselves"
"Really, I'm really sorry, you gotta give me time now. I am sorry.."
"Don't be, think about it first"
"Oh, I feel terrible now.. I'm supposed to say yes to this, but I make it complicated and annoying. I am so sorry I can't be simpler than that."
"No no, that's why I like you. That's what makes you different than any other women who easily fall down and say yes without thinking deeper. You're always thoughtful, analytical, and concern about many details. You don't do things because you only feel like you want it, but you think carefully about what you need and what you want, smart. I like that, I want this to be OUR decision, not just MY proposal and you just say 'yes' to it. I want you to think it over, and tell me when you're ready. I want this to be ours."
......
"Don't worry, I still love you"
"I know you do, and I swear to God I love you too, more than you know. I just need time for this."
"Yes, dear. Take your time. I'm always here, loving you."
"I love you"








-to be continued-