Tuesday 12 February 2013

A proposal (part three)

"What drove you so mad, man?"

"I don't know. She's having this major disturbance in her head. She's just constantly changing and I think it's gonna be a hard living ahead with her."

"Totally, dude! I thought you've gone insane. How're you gonna handle her? What if she said yes?"

"She will, eventually, I just feel right when I'm with her. She's broken, but still, she does everything for me. This is worth the risk and consequences, I guess."

"What if she leaves you?"

"That is.... I don't know. She's done so much to me that marrying her is the only choice I can nicely do in return. I wanna be with her with all she is."

"You don't know what you're gonna miss man"

"Oh, trust me I know, though I haven't thought of how will I do it. But, come on. It's her. She's worth the losing all these bastard things with my buddies. I wanna grow up, sit down with one particular lovely person each night and share everything with one person; not share one thing with every person, if you know what I mean"

"Yeah, let's hope she'd say "yes" to your stupid idea."

"Let's hope so, jackass!"

"Well, I gotta be honest, she seemed so independent. What makes you she'd give up her free and single life to be with you?"

"Honestly, it's my perseverance that does."



-to be continued-