Saturday 23 February 2013

Another Note to Boyfriend


bukan semata-mata karena lagi ditinggal mama ke luar kota, bukan juga karena maag lagi kambuh melanda, apalagi karena capek kerja, but I felt like I bloody wanted to write. 

I never knew what was in my boyfriend's head when he sent me pictures of him being in Emirates Stadium. Most boys, regardless with football-enthusiastic girlfriends or not, are going to be totally reckless and careless about any other things when it comes to their favourite football team. My boyfriend? So not!!!

He had the time to tell me how it went: Giroud versi aku!


I was honestly exhausted from work and fell asleep immediately after I hit the bed. I skipped dinner and I still managed to hear his voice before I went to sleep. I tell you what? There's this difference between sending a voicenote when you really mean it, and the live phone call one when you're not in the mood; voicenote wins! Too great, my boyfriend has this amazing voice recorded with full-heart to me the nights before, and when I hear it, I feel like he is actually around me to say it right-away, directly to me. It worked, I fell asleep very tight!


You know what's better that night? It's when I woke up later that night (yeah, screw the stomachace) and I found his PDA twitter update to me!!! HOW DRAMATICALLY SENSITIVE AND FULL LOVING MY BOYFRIEND IS!!! Ok, well, I think it's just my type of 'great-you-love-me-that-much-and-I-feel-so-blessed' happiness and favourite, especially that we are away. BUT STILL, I am so very relieved that at the end of the tiring week, it's me that he's thinking of.

Add caption: Well, what caption suits this better? I LOVE HIM SO MUCH?



Shit, I don't know why I type something like this at 3 AM Indonesian time while my stomach's rumbling and I'm gonna have an early morning run later. I hope I don't sound cheesy afterall, but I should really justify this: I CANNOT STAND TO TELL THE WORLD THAT I HAVE THE BEST BOYFRIEND AND I AM SO LUCKY TO BE LOVED BY HIM!



Dear boyfriend,
if you could love me this much, then I would love you very much more than that.
You'll see. XXX.