Thursday 14 February 2013

A proposal (part four)

"it was a no, so sorry guys."
"ooh, what's wrong?"
"well, she looked like she's not ready yet to settle down... with me"
"fuck no, she must be undermining herself too much, right? I don't understand why, she's been so fine with everything about you guys, your family both, your friends, the work, and us, the your-boyfriends!"
"I know, right! There must be something to fix, I gotta re-propose to her!"
"Yeah, you better man! I know how much you want to be with her. But you gotta be sure that re-proposing is the best thing. And make sure she will say yes this time"


-----


"Do you wanna hang around the casual? Or a dinner?"
"Yeah, a dinner would work, I'll be hungry by that time, dear! Besides, the waitress aren't so flirtatious there with you, handsome!"
"Haha, they cannot beat you in any way!"
"I know, I've got your heart and full-attention just the way you've got mine!
"Great, so I'll see you!"
"Love you!"


-to be continued-