Friday 20 August 2021

You and Your Curiosity

There is one night I really wonder about you and your curiosity.

About bridge. About building. About glass and mirror. About how sky is blue. About how religions divide people.


There is one night your curiosity hurts you. You're bleeding so badly from the questions you ask, and I couldn't help you. You said you were okay anyway, so I left.


ABOUT THE DAY

There is one day you feel extremely clueless about everything, you ask me so many things I don't even have the answer to. I said "I don't know either" but you answered "that doesn't change my feelings for you"


ABOUT YOUR FEELING

You always come across feelings with me and about everything. You always feel everything, I think at some point that's what makes you distinctive and so sensitive. You are made of a cotton that's sown into a million threads; soft but so strong.


Have you ever asked yourself those things you asked me? Or are you just throwing thoughts, topic and curiosity to make me stay?

Because I will stay.




No comments:

Post a Comment