Wednesday 4 August 2021

Getting Engaged (Again)

This isn't feel like something old at all. Probably it's different because Hafiz is the guy that I've ben so curious about. He has done way too much sacrifice and practiced the ultimate patience upon my insanity, my trauma, my unreasonable fear and my endless drama.


What makes it even more impressive is how he does it effortlessly; the things that used to be scary are now felt so easy. There are things that I thought was crazy, but Hafiz made it more sensible to me. He's the guy with almost zero ambition but to make me happy. His silence means he's talking his deepest thought, and even I wonder how I understand things that he doesn't say. It's weird, or probably known as chemistry.


August 1st, we are engaged.
This time is the moment I am mostly assured that I deserve to be loved, and to love someone again is not impossible. It just takes the right person, and Hafiz is the one.


Bismillah ya. It's a long winding road we're about to go through. So, Bismillah ya.
That's the ultimate strength we've been holding on since day 1 til forever hopefully.



No comments:

Post a Comment