Wednesday 17 June 2009

morning call (s)

The first thing that crossed my mind was "What day is it?" umm, I was taking about 5 seconds to move forward to reach out my blanket.
It's Wednesday
and I still had to pick my phones to make a morning call.
Two morning calls actually, no, three they were. Long, and useless. Why would people type a message to someone else? I mean, what if the text weren't so much meaningful? I then just closed my eyes tighter and tighter til I can see what's under my brain.
It was just an imagination of me having an imagination. I feel so numb til I can not make any. silly me. Being so busy is amazing, being senseless too. Neither me and my imagination were awake until the sound of music came.

"Dear God, another exam that I have to pass.. Please guide me"
I re-open my eyes, re-open my pants. Shit, that awakening sound of music.

"Is it tomorrow that my luck will come? More bad phrases in my mouth"
I was thinking that tomorrow would be today (Wednesday) when I had to report to several people. about nothingness in my days. great to amaze them with nothing. Another sound of music but louder volume.

"Feel the pain through the pain.. Heard your heart hurt because of the pain"
I laughed, no, it was a giggle. I love how the towel sounded when it fell to the water. Silent and wet. Just like my pain in my brain. FYI, I've moved my brain to my knee,no,to my vee. oh, now I'm laughing, so loud.. =)) What today will bring? nothing, like yesterday? something, like tomorrow? anything, like I'm gonna be satisfied?











*Now I feel what you felt when you felt like you want to talk
but I didnot feel what you felt so we finally do not talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment