Wednesday 15 July 2009

lagu dan lagu (belagu loh!!!)

1. NAFF - Akhirnya Ku Menemukanmu
"BILA nanti kusanding dirimu,miliki aku dgn segala kelemahanku.
Dan BILA nanti engkau di sampingku, jgn pernah letih tuh mencintaiku"

2. BJORK - It's oh so Quiet
"You ring a bell bim-bam. You shout and you yell hi-ho ho.
You broke the spell. Gee, this is WHERE YOU AlMOST HAVE A FIT,
This guy is gorge and I got hit. There's no mistake and THIS IS IT.
TILL IT'S OVER..."

3. NICOLE SCHERZINGER - Baby Love
"holding hands never made me feel this way, so special.
Boy it's so.. We're SO IN LOVE.. La la la la la.."

4. RAN - Tunjukkan Cintamu
"Tunjukkanlah rasa cintamu, COBA BUAT MEREKA TAU, betapa indahnya
Dunia bila engkau sedang jatuh cinta.."

5. AVRIL LAVIGNE - Happy Ending
"You were everything, everything that I wanted.
We were meant to be, supposed to be but we lost it.
All of the memories we have in me just fade away.
All this time you ARE PrETENDINg So MUCH FOR MY HAPPY ENDING"

7.MAROON 5 - Nothing Lasts Forever
"I want so bad to pick you up, but you're still too reluctant
To accept my help. What a shame I hope you find somewhere to place
The blame. Everyday with EVERY WOTRHLESS WORDS WE GET MORE FAR AWAY.
The distance between us makes us so hard to stay, nothing lasts forever
But BE HONEST BABE,IT HURTS BUT IT MIGHT BE THE ONLY WAY.

8. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE - What Goes Around (comes back around)
"You spend your nights alone, and he never comes home. When you
Call him all you get is a busy tone. I heard you found out
WHAT HE's DOIN' TO YOU,WHAT YOU DID TO ME..."

9. ALICIA KEYS - Karma
"What goes around,comes
Around. What goes up must come down.Now who"s crying,desiring to come back to me?"

10. MOCCA - I Remember
"I remember when my father thought you were a burglar.
I remember, all the things that we shared, all the promise we made,
Just you and I. I remember all the wishes we made up on the roof that dawn"

11. CRAIG DAVID - Don't Lovw You No More
"My fault, I'm sorry, feeling like a fool cause I let you down, now it's
Too late to turn it around. Sorry for the tears I made you cry, I guess it's
Time to really say goodbye.YOU MADE IT CLEAR WHEN YOU SAY: I JUST DON'T LOVE YOU
NO MORE"

12. RELIENT K - Be My Escape
"And all I'm asking is for you to do what you can with me. But I can't
Ask YOU TO GIVE WHAT YOU ALREADY GAVE..cause I've been housing all this doubt
An insecurity, and I've been locked inside that house, all the while
You hold the key.."

13. UNGU - Hampa Hatiku
"Maafkan aku sayangku, bukan maksudku menyakitimu, menghianatimu.
Ampuni aku sayangku, bila kukatakan aku tak lagi mencintaimu.."

No comments:

Post a Comment