Thursday 16 July 2009

surat wasiat Pak Effendy

I see problems from my point-of-view. I never care if I did wrong, or anyone just did something right. What I thought was that people make differences and I always love differences. She’s black; she’s original and always tasty. I find out that she is the one who fit my appetite to eat, to smile. One or two of my friends said that I’m falling in love. Then hell!! Who cares? I fall in love too often and this time I prefer not to give it a label, I’m just devastated, enjoyment.

Another thing that I really need to admit is that, lately, I quit looking for her. (See, how thankful I were for not calling this shit ‘love’!!) Ok. I quit looking for her and somehow, I’ve got more important business. Another black. I love to giggle when I’m thinking about her. She’s like God, everywhere. I wonder who she is. Black mind in Mediterranean?? Guess so, again, I would never call this ‘love’. This is just an amazement of a creature. It’ll disappear as time goes by.

Let’s look back to my old petition about sacrifice. Damn! Where did I put it? Oh, on the corner of this ashtray. It beeps!! My sacrifice beeps, like a phone? Yes! Absolutely! I did not answer the sacrifice, I missed it, and so it beeps. Funny to think about logical abuse that comes from my own mind. Why would on earth I would pick up my own sacrifice? Yes, that was the reason why I kept it on silence mode. Now I only can regret it. No! Regret is unnecessary! Let’s move up to another one.

Meet my surprise!! I put it very safe above the cupboard. No one sees it, I swear if any of my friends know it, it’s because I was too drunk to tell them my melancholic side: the surprise. I finally found a reason why people started to call me romantic: because I have to get drunk first to be so romantic. Maybe making love up above the gas stove would make me more romantic. I would just add up more fire to burn the sky. Can’t wait to hold up to some tie. New style, dude!!!

Now I want to save the most beautiful one. Surely I won’t share it in such public area like gas station or smoking room. Too expensive that even my boss can’t afford it. Neither you, really, I won’t type it here, even for the next three weeks. Every month, I keep updating my beautiful one. Don’t think up about penis!! I am not A GAY!! Really! I (only) date hot girls, not impotent guys. Unsure if I ever dreamt about John F. Kennedy, he’s dead!! Come on!! Why would you (and me) care of who shot him? No one knows. I don’t know, but I have my beautiful one.

Lastly, let me work you up with my best swan: A DUCK!! Who hates ducks?? They are really cute. Just an animal, I know. But have you got any idea why they can swim so fast? Because they are brave! Not like me. I am that type of guy who would just smile as the maximum way of flirting. As I told you, I’m not romantic unless I’m drunk. Now you know why I love beers. Because they are HOT as DUCKS!! Thinking up about cooking duck tonight. I don’t usually call it cook, just re-heat. I can’t cook. Why would I have to be able to? I’m a very masculine guy and I seek up hot girls in hot apron. LOSER!



*gue gak berani komen ni surat.. mnurut gue bagus,jd gue post aja d blog..
Pada ngerti gak lo??

1 comment: