Thursday 1 April 2010

Welcoming the Girl of the Spring

April to me is like a name of a girl,
she's the sweetest intense on earth,
I used to see her play in the park with her baby doll.
I have once saw her punched by her mom there too.

I think she's a complicated kid,
April is sweet and really attractive.
I saw her long straight hair flown by the evening wind.
Yes, she has the big forehead with beautiful smile.

She suffers a lot, I know that.
That also becomes the reason why she is not around any longer.
I think she's hiding somewhere.
I just hear many version of her.


Some say she's a freak, some say she's a genius.
Some say she's shy, some say she's too loud.
I barely know her.
The last time I saw her, last week,
I asked her about her baby doll.


"You are not interested to this baby doll, you want to know me"
"Surely I do, what's your name?"
"April"
"That's a nice name, I'm Alice"
"I don't care about you and your name.. let go"
"I don't even touch you sweetheart.. why are you so furious"
"Because I know within this minute, you would punch me like they did"
"I will not, April, in fact, I like you"
"Here, take my doll, but don't hurt me"
"April?"


She threw me that baby doll, I saw to its face.
A red stain,
no, it was blood.

1 comment: