Monday 4 July 2011

our first threesome

I remember it was raining.
You were wearing your long sleeved shirt.
I was wearing my homey pjama.

It was raining and you turned me on.
It was raining and you didnot take off your shoes.
It was raining and you gave me the eternal coat.

I remember we were sitting in the couch.
We started out talking about coffee.
We started out taking off the world.

We mocked the night wind and rain.
We surrender to the future.

Because it was raining and you turned me on.
It was, baby, raining and you didnot take off your shoes.
It was raining, and baby, you didnot take it all that I gave.

It was our first threesome.
I didnot reassure we'd have the second one,
But at that minute, you reassure me you're gonna love me less, everyday.
You're gonna love me less and less.
Unless we have you a new pair of shoes.


It was raining and you turned me on.
Now it is again, raining, and you're ruining the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment