Friday 25 September 2009

(masih) terjebak dalam tawa bingung

Gimana sih cara nge-tag orang di status FB?
masya Allah.. teknologi menjadi Tuhan baru (Technology turns into the NewGod) See, how much I want to write particular things in English.. errrhh.. bagi duit 18ribu donk, mau beli cheesecake buat ... buatt... buat GUA SENDIRI!! Tolol.

"We have been very close, since that day, even when i say i hate you, i barely dont hate you. You ARE just one of my mine who gives A COLOR in my mind. I wish I could say this to you, cause I'm afraid I'm gonna hate you, afterall"

Now, let's go back to the 24th of September. Herewith I enclose my desperation of blowing off candle and make a wish (no, make wishes, actually). I made simple wishes that'll make Babhank mad and.. what? everybody hates me for being dated with unrich-simple-shy guy. Attracted to many many things that they may not concern. So life's all about the money. I do believe that God is exist. He's there all the time, listening to me, seeing me. knowing me, yet KILL ME.



Anyway, my boo decided to buy me sweet cakes with photos above it, eat it and not forgetting the "blow off" session. See, how much he's that interesting to keep. Not a boyband, not an athlete, just a guy with many dreams to chase. I love the challenge, i love to wait if someday I really will make him stop loving me. Will he? Hope not.



Oh, I have stories to tell but I guess they'll have to wait for the queue, THESIS RULES!!
Pak Ari, ayo kasih saya balasan atas surat saya di facebook.
>>Mr. Ari, please reply my request in facebook's message<<
**maaf ya, nggak enak banget kalo dibahasaindonesiain, karena selain banyak kosakata yang gua nggak ngerti, kadang peraturan me- ke- di- -kan itu membingunkan.

belum lagi itu tuuh,, majas majas majusi yang bikin GOOGLE bekerja keras sekedar mencari kata "metonimia".
*namanya kayak penyakit kekurangan darah. Bikin GOOGLE kekurangan darah ya, untung GOOGLE nggak berdarah.. (tuh, berdarah disini maksudnya "memiliki darah" bukan "mengeluarkan darah" ya)
GOBLOOK!! GUA MAU JADI GURU SD AJA, biar murid2 gua ntar gua bodohi dengan peraturan dalam "PERBAhaSaindonesIAaN">> disingkat PERBASIAN..

nggak nggak,, nggak mau jadi guru SD, gajinya nggak GD (gede)
*ahh, i should really quit writinng explanation on what i've wrote as if someone will matter it. nobody even read it!! hyahahahaha...

-----i love to write, really.-----

No comments:

Post a Comment