Wednesday 23 September 2009

terjebak dalam taman bermain bersama kampret rewel

This will be the worst post ever.
Well, in this blog, you might see many stories: otak, cerita hati, cerita Bolivia, cerita cewek gila, dan cerita hearty dan senseless.
But this time, it will be the worse (or at least i feel so)

Let's start with yesterday's feeling: extremely down for no reason.
I curse everyone with even no mistake. Extremely sad for no reason.
I was reminded by my parents. Reminded by what I've achieve after the 21st years of living ini this cruel land. it was nothing!!

I have achieved nothing but shameful things like failing the contests, failing the SPMB, failing the PMDK, failing the employment, and other failures that i cant barely explain HERE. Lord knows.

Now, the night's feeling. I was messy and upset. very very upset of being alone at home. Now I know what my parents have felt. It's incredibly good to have a companion. But being alone is sarcastically happy. Happy of being infamous and not rich. not beautiful and impolite. Impatient and un-innocent.

i love to make people angry, upset and mad. especially the one who dont even know me. I wish I got a HARVEST CHEESECAKE today, but it was just another wish that I can't achieve. I can't grant. I buy it for myself, I will. cause nobody will. Just like this blog; I write it for myself, I will read it either for myself, cause nobody will. GOOD JOB, ANGE!!!

What else? Right now? Today's feeling is NUMB (Not Untouchable Mood Bold) which means, I'm not into anything. Yes, my boyfriend did call me. He was cheerful and I smile apparently. Bestfriends come along the way, and this simple guy just fill my IM to talk about nothingness of "whatever". He simply don't read this blog, cause he lives far far away in the Dreamland with his surf-board.

Another today's feeling is: MISSING. I miss my time with my God.

that's it.
as I say, this post is the worst in TULISANHAMPA.
----happy birthday----

No comments:

Post a Comment