Monday 22 November 2010

to like the dislike-ness

I don't like it when you don't hold my hand in crowd.
I don't like it when you yell at me at midnight
I don't like it when you throw up at my sight.
I don't like it when you ignore my pride.
I don't like it when you leave me with no light.
I don't like it when you act like everything is alright.
I don't like it when you say that our bed-lamp is too bright.
I don't like it when you define our talk as a fight.
I don't like it when you can't see what I keep inside.
I don't like it when you walk at the same time you slide.
I don't like it when you call me stubborn as a knight.
I don't like it when you drive me to noisy at night.
I don't like it when you say that my coffee is dried.
I don't like it when you predict what's a sure and what's a might.
I don't like it when you stand away from my side.

I once had a time to say these all things,
I was staring at your eyes and holding your both arms just to make sure you're listening.
I was trying to say a word, but when you stared me back, your eyes told me one thing that kept me shut my mouth, hold my anger back, closed my insincerity, encouraged me to sanity.

One thing you tell me each time I open my eyes to a wide world.
One thing that remains the same, no matter how wounded we are.
One thing that demolish what people called "dislikes"
One thing I would never understand, nevertheless, I always feel.

One thing....






I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment