Wednesday 17 November 2010

two great things started with "P"

This cemetery smells good. Yes, the after-rain soil relieves me.
Hey, my name is Problem. I live in...everyone's life. I ruin lives and my fate is to be fixed. I play important role in everyone's life, again, I ruin things.
I never get satisfied with one breakdown. I usually come after bad things in bad moment with bad temperature.


Until one day, I met this girl named Patience. She's lovely, soft and always heals.
I was with one guy and would like to company him to a murdering serial, Patience reached my hand and spoke softly "why don't we sit down and have some coffee?"


I was shocked, how could she possibly came to a burning flame and asked a fire for a sip of coffee. But instead of burning her, I put the knife and grab her hand back. We stared at each other and she made me a wonderful white milk instead of a cup of coffee.


She smiled and listened to my story carefully. I whined and groaned all the evening and she was just to tough to let go.
We ended up splitting, and decided to come back there same time at the day after. Again, another flame was burning me. Patience was not there, so I grabbed the knife and started to lose my mind.


I ruined people's life and triggered the question "you damn liar! What's your Problem?" I love hearing my name recalled by people. Until another evening, a glass of white milk with my girl, Patience. She kept on smiling to me, this flatten me up. That evening I hugged her for the first time, felt so warm and comforting.


She told me one good thing that made me cry "we are two lovers in different directions. One day, one of us will kill one of us"



I killed her, the woman that I loved the most. The one who utterly forbid me to sustain my role, yet the one who was faithful and consistently listen to my stories. We end up here, in this cemetery.


Somehow I believe, that this good after-rain soil smell, is just another her in another different moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment