Wednesday 1 February 2012

another leap year

the last leap year was.. unthinkable.
i thought leap year would always brings something bad to me,
but not at all.

apparently, leap year leads me to prosperity and failure in love life.
this leap year..i am expecting more prosperity so i don't have to mind another love failure.
i always fail in relationship anyway.

been a long time not writing any story,
been busy with school and how it has to be finished within a year time.
been thinking about taking a phD without getting married first.

i satisfy myself by being surreptitiously working very hard,
i don't mind failing, as long as i know that i have died trying.
i am assertive and open-minded, i don't mind falling as long as i know how manageable the pain will be.

knowing heartily happy and firm, i hurt myself physically nowadays.
i find myself struggling with tangible fights rather than masked ones.
i prefer blending my ideas with the nature, rather than giving up my freedom to vainly happiness.

this lap year, i don't make too much plan
i walk what i can talk
i talk what i can walk
and i don't mind failing again, as long as i know i have hardly fight for something i deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment