Tuesday 14 February 2012

the last one, i forgot about (part 2)

De Gaulle, Paris, France.
I believe I needed to travel farther to reach Janice. I don't know why I am still into her.
We broke up million years ago, and now I am engaged.

"mon cher! bienvenue a Francaise!" her French never impress me, it's the way she speaks it makes me fall deeper to her perseverance of studying. I believe it was not my fault to leave her as she decided to take a designing school in Sweden. All I know it was just shocking to finally end up dating her best friend, who is now my fiancee.


"darling, I really stuck with these crazy people talking language that I hate so much. It's as if their tongues are the best rolling when they pronounce the crazy language and as if they are the best in kissing, knowing that there is no English Kiss. I hate being here, and if it's not because of you, I would have spent my summer in Miami, rather than this ridiculous part of Europe"


"it's Paris, seven out of eight people want to be here, for a visit, honeymoon, school, work, whatever. Why don't you be a bit sympathetic and grateful of where you have stepped right now. Do you know how many artists and histories born here? know many movies have taken scene here, and do you have any idea how amazing they are? God, you are doomed for hating it" Janice spoke without letting her hand off from my arm along De Gaulle exit way.


We skipped arguing about how miserable Paris is to me and how dreamy that city is for her. She's just mingled with all Parisians and their styles. I could never believe I detest this city. Janice is always convincing that no matter how resentful I am upon this city, I would have a good time as long as I am here with her. I think she's correct.

La Pere Claude had the best view that night. Janice never fails picking up rotisseries restaurant for us. Summer has never been this quiet for me, and this trip is, I believe, going to defeat my last trip with Julia last year.
"Iceberg de pomme verte en mer normande...c'est votre, monsieur" 
"Oh, again Janice, I am really pleased you kept ordering good food for me"
"Apple? everyone eats apple in France" Janice is the love of my life I suppose, I just found her not the partner of my life however.


Checked out in Ritz, a night out with Janice before she boost up her work again tomorrow. I never really understand how this relationship might goes well. I just know that dating your fiancee's best friend is the best way to pump up your adrenaline, and risk your whole love life....forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment