Wednesday 15 February 2012

the last one, i forgot about (part 3)

Dear Janice,

I hope you are doing well in Vietnam as I know how you're madly in love with that exotic country. Please don't forget bringing me that ethnic bracelet from the market.

Well, we have been best friends since 15 years ago, high school moments are always our favourites. I always envy how those basketball and cricket captains were competing each other to ask you out. And still, you're that priceless princess turning them away from your Saturday night. Instead we did ourselves manicure and hair-do. Girls nights, oh, how I adore you.

So, this might be the most cheerful letter that I have sent you, but yes, I couldn't help myself from refraining my happy thoughts about me and Dows. You know, he told me yesterday all about your relationship with him. He told me that you were always mad at him for every single pieces of things that didn't go your way. He never said 'I love you' every morning to you like he does to me everyday (up until now). He told me that your morning coffee after sex was never really that bold and you never smiled at him whenever he did silly things in front of you. You cheated twice and he always forgave you, that seemed so 'him', didn't it? I always fancy his coolness and modesty.

Eventually, he admitted that you used to be the love of his life, and he cheated on me to still hang out with you when he was in Paris. However, he apologised, and what can I do to his sincerity and honesty? Besides, you are his ex. And yeah, you know more what an 'ex' means to most guys, including him. I don't pity your decision to leave him, I really do hope you are happy with what you are doing -and what you're having now in your life.

I never meant to ruin your holiday by saying this, you are my best friend anyway. I just want you to know that he has moved on, from what so called true love. It was hard for me to accept that he was still meeting you around as you guys are approaching the same field in work. I know and will always realise that you are to some extent better than me. Yet, he determined that he ends up with me. and I just want to let you know that... he's not that into you...anymore.


Kiss,
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment