Tuesday 13 October 2009

this one is just an intermezzo in the middle of the nothingness with doing thesis proposal

and I really got much to do than just writing up a post. Nice to know that everyone's moving on since I saw only a few people keep updating the blog. Good good cause maybe band show, advertising expo, internship, proposal, literature review, mocking up people and having many assignments in class keep you guys busy.

Good good cause I can't be as busy as you guys cause somehow, writing is my other business. I was thinking about putting up my stories in my blog. but suddenly I found it senseless to put my writting without even being read, no, don't tell me you read, cause I know you don't. Good good cause Ima keep it up util someday it'll get erased by re-install or any viruses.

Then I look twice to my house, it has nothing but a wide room with no one, no soul in there. I wish I could stay home alone, all the time. I just don't own it, and I prefer not to. I am collecting some bucks to buy a small lot for myself. Not that I don't love mom, no, don't even think I don't love her. It's just a passion that people might laugh at, but I enjoy seeing people laughing, especially to the one who laugh at my nothingness.
--bau pesing ni, siapa yg ngompol?--

Down to the subway, I saw a ribbon, that goes up and down slightly, the suddenly I realize, ther's no wind under the land: it's SUBWAY.. good good cause God give me more things to think about. This keep me busy with my own mind, regardless what others might think. But, who cares? I live my own life, they just come to disappear then gone to be back.

It's where I found my land. Land of hope, hope of something, something that goes right to what I want, how I want, nonetheless, why I want. Lastly, I went up to watch the sun, but it was cloudy, so I turn left to go right away, to a coffee stall, that didn't even touch my tongue, it flew..

somewhere I don't belong.. and I don't feel like I'm after it.
So I let go, though sometimes see it cross and re-cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment